Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Having Fun....

We have been having a lot of fun playing with "Glama" (my mom who has been here for the past week) and Molly. Finally the weather was good enough today (warmer and not raining) for us to be outside. It feels like the end of summer which brings new excitement of the upcoming holidays. Thoughts are already brewing of birthdays, Halloween parties, Thanksgiving, and the Christmas (and anyone who really knows me will also know that I have already started buying the kids stuff). It is really crazy to me that I am going in stores and they already have Halloween candy and Christmas decorations out, but somehow it always sneaks up on me.

9-1-09 001

9-1-09 012




9-1-09 003

9-1-09 014

9-1-09 013

9-1-09 015

9-1-09 018

9-1-09 005

4 comments:

Erin said...

How fun!! I'm so glad that your mom is able to visit, I bet you are lovin it. It makes me think of how Porter said the best thing is when your grandmas come to visit:) I'm sure he is in heaven. Love your pictures, Tessa is sooo cute and I love Carlees "poses". Thats a great idea that you are starting to buy your christmas presents now, I think I am going to do that. love you guys!

andrea said...

OK that last picture...is that Ella? She almost looked like Carlee with dark hair. What!? I love Molly already, and I can't wait to meet her! I actually bought a cranium game for the kids about a month ago that was on sale for super cheap and thought of you! I knew you would be proud of me. I forgot to tell you that one on the phone :) Tessa has teeth and a curl on her head, what is happening since we left! It just is so sad. Love you!

The Perks of Life! said...

Your mom is so pretty just like you and carlee and now tessa. We know where those good looks are coming from. I'm so glad she made it out to see you guys. And Molly, how perfect is she?! The pictures are already priceless. You guys now have the total perfect "marley and me" story. The cute house, your fam, andy's job, the beautiful neighborhood and yard, and now the dog. I love it. Our next trip is already in the making. Can't wait to meet Molly.

Leymaster Family said...

Love the Tessa teeth!