Friday, July 17, 2009

Moving on to Level 3....

Today was Porter's last day of swimming lessons (although he starts back up on Monday). He loved it and so did I!! I could not believe the change in his swimming ability in just 2 lessons. Porter now has the confidence to do a cannon ball and a twist jump and many other fun tricks. I didn't think that Porter would pass all of the swim tests to move on to the next level, but he did!! He was so proud when the teacher said he should do level 3, it was so cute. I am so proud of him to and I can't wait to see what he can do in the next level.


7-17-09 004


7-17-09 026

7-17-09 060

7-17-09 061

7-17-09 062

7-17-09 063

7-17-09 074

7-17-09 076

7-17-09 084

4 comments:

Coil Fam said...

Yeah Porter! Way to go buddy!!! Wow, he looks so big in some of those pictures. I can't wait to see some of his tricks in real life. See you in October.

Lauralee said...

wow, he's a brave boy! that's awesome.

Sarah said...

He has more guts than we do, Shay! I imagine my face would have looked the same on that slide. GO PORTER!

Summer said...

I love those looks on his face - CLASSIC!!! We just took Kennadi to the new swim park in Draper and she went on more water slides than her 13 year old cousin, fearless little chick! It's a love/hate relationship with her fearlessness, but I hope she doesn't outgrow it. I love that her and Porter are so close in ages, I just wished we lived closer to each other. Maybe one day.....