Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Tessa May!!!

I am in complete denial that today is Tessa's birthday. One year ago today we were at the hospital and I was blessed with another amazing child. Tessa you are so funny, beautiful, chubby, sweet, smart, and happy. I am so looking forward to watching you grow up. I am so in love with you Tessa, you are the best baby ever. Happy first birthday.


IMG_1006


image10blackwhite

7-17-09 040

Tessa will be spending her birthday in the car driving to Tennessee where we will celebrate and have a party for her tomorrow.

6 comments:

Coil Fam said...

I can't believe it either! It's amazing how a year ago we were just starting out with her and now today we can't imagine life without her. She is a joy, a beautiful, CHUNKY, happy loving and very much loved precious baby. Grandpa and grandma love you Tessa May:)

Summer said...

What's in Tennessee? I can't believe we have 1 year olds!!!!

andrea said...

Yea! Happy Birthday (again!) to Tessa! I seriously cannot believe she is one already. Even more I can't believe that I am not there
:( Have fun at the cabin and give all those young women a huge HUGE hug for me!!!

Sarah said...

I *LOVE* that photo of you and Tessa!!! You have joy written all over your face!

Happy Birthday, Tessa! Hope the cupcakes turned out great.

Chris and Aubrey said...

Hey my squooshy monkey. I miss you already. Happy birthday. May you have a wonderful year. Love you very much. Aubrey

Mike and Em said...

YEAH Happy bday Tessa. What are you going to Tenn for? I hope that you have a great time!