Saturday, June 13, 2009

My life would suck without you....

My sister-in-laws are the best and got me a ticket to the Kelly Clarkson concert. It was so much fun to have all the girls in the fam together. Kelly Clarkson amazed me with her voice and her cute and charming personality.

It was so fun to be at a concert again, it has been a few years for me. I used to go to concerts all of the time. There is nothing like being outdoors with people that you love having music blasting, and being able to sing as loud as you can and not having to worry that the person next to you can hear your terrible singing voice, it's the best! We totally and completely let go, waving our hands in the air, dancing, and singing what we thought was the lyrics at each other. The best moment of the night was the very last song. Aub, Erin, and La La came up to join D and I while she started singing My Life Would Suck without you and we were all jumping and holding hands. It was once of those moments that I will never forget(along with the rain and the double rainbow.)

Thanks girls for a great night, I love you all so much. You are the best sisters in the whole world.

IMGP1515

IMGP1506

IMGP1503

IMGP1521

IMGP1518

IMGP1495



Some of my favorites on the new album are.....
Cry
All I ever Wanted
Already Gone
Save You

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That looks like so much fun! That's great that you all are friends....my sister's in law criticize me for going to Utah without Justin to see family. They don't think it's fair that I leave him to go have fun while he has to stay home and work! Psh...whatever. If they only knew what it is like to not have family around whenever you want!
I'm not jealous or anything can you tell?? Haha. Glad you are having a fabulous time! Love ya!

Mike and Em said...

WHATEVER!!! You are here??? Were you going to tell me this?? Hello! I am so excited. We need to play.

Lauralee said...

wow that looks like so much fun! Glad you're livin' it up in Utah!

andrea said...

You crazy girl you. I love that rainbow picture ps.