Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It ended on a nauseas note....

On Saturday some friends and I went to Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. It was amazing and not what I was expecting at all. I think Cedar Point has more roller coasters than any other amusement park and some of the largest. I have never been so scared in my life. Every ride I went on scared me and I said that I could not do it. But thanks to the encouragement of my friends I did them all, even though I felt like I was going to hurl at the end of the day and well into the next.




I think this is the one that did me in.

4 comments:

Leymaster Family said...

I am proud of us for doing them all, even though we were scared out of our minds. Now it is time to take Andy to see what all the fright is about. Thanks for going with me!

andrea said...

Spinning rides are the ones I pass on. I won't even do the teacups at Disneyland :) I am proud of you though!

D said...

omGOSH!! I can't believe you did those rides. Looks like fun to me. I don't know if I could do it though I'm like "white roller coaster" at Lagoon "here I come". Good for you. Maybe if I ever make it to O'HI we might be able to have fun day there as well, or lets do the water park instead. Deal?! Love you! Talk to you soon! I mean SEE you soon. :0P

Lauralee said...

I'm getting sick just watching those! Yeah, I think I'm becoming more and more glad that I didn't go. Proud of you though. That's intense.