Friday, June 26, 2009

In Love....

7-1-09UT 126

I have to share about my wonderful husband that I am
SO IN LOVE
with.

Last week I had one hard day that just beat me up emotionally. The next day I received a surprise package from my hubby in Ohio that had a card and one my taste buds favorite treats....Malley's fudge.

It was so sweet and thoughtful and made my heart skip a beat. I feel so lucky to have Andy in my life. He has supported me in ways I never knew and it is because of his love and support that I am where I am today.

I love you Andy. Thank you for being the best man I know.

1 comment:

andrea said...

He is such a sweet husband to you! I love him for it! You deserve every bit of that fudge for all you've been through on that trip! ( I know you had fun too) I am glad you called me, even if I am far away I still can try to make you feel better! Send Carlee our love!