Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Making Eater Eggs......(A title by Carlee)

Yesterday afternoon we colored
Easter Eggs!!!
Yeah, the kids were so excited and could hardly wait. I remember that as a kid too, it was so fun and exciting. But for me, just like yesterday, all of my creativity comes at the end when there are no more eggs left. Anyway, here are the happenings....


Andy made it home just in time (Porter was having a hard time waiting for him)

Porter was in heaven with his Spiderman egg kit that my mom sent him last year. It had special egg tattoos that are now on his body as well as his eggs.


I love all of the colors on the paper towel, the kids were so good about not mixing their colors.

Carlee and her favorite pink egg, she wants to give it to Grandpa John and Grandma Judy our next door neighbors.

Tessa loves bowls, it is so fun to hear her talk in to them. Lately she has been putting things on her head.

This picture of Tessa makes me laugh just looking at it. We gave her a couple of Easter eggs to play with and she just loved it. She was making that arrrrrrr face and squeezing them as hard as she could, it was so funny. (The pics are a little blurry from my laughing so hard.)


I had no idea she was strong enough to do that, look at the damage. I love it, we have a baby Hulk in the family.

A message to my family and friends. (I miss and love you all and wish that we were close to family this time of year to have someone to celebrate with, not to mention that Andy will be working all weekend.)

The finished product. I love Andy's tri-colored egg (see, I was too distracted with all of the fun to remember to do that, I'm telling ya', every year, I forget, maybe next year.)

6 comments:

Coil Fam said...

I love it! Go Tessa May! I love Carlee's pink egg and the "love you" egg. Tell John and Judy I say "Hi" when Carlee takes the egg over to them. I love the papertowel with the stains too. Great photography. Porter looks older in that picture. I can't believe he is starting Kindergarten. AAWWW! Tell them I said to stop growning.

Lauralee said...

My creativity always comes at the end too. . . alas. Happy eggs though. Those bright colors are great.

The Perks of Life! said...

So fun! I think we can all hear Car Car saying eater eggs. I love Easter because it means Summer is knocking on the door! And good picture taking Shay! I think that camera was the best gift Andy ever gave you because it helps us all to catch a glimpse of the Coil's life in Ohio. And thanks for the egg. :)

Chris and Aubrey said...

Love the pics. Andy looks good. The kids are amazingly cute. Can't wait to meet Tess. Love you and miss you. Hope to see you soon. Aubs

andrea said...

Look at you and your pictures! I love taking pictures of Easter eggs :) Looks like you are doing great with your new lens!! MISS YOU!

Shay said...

Andrea, for these pics I was just using the 18-55 lens, I got a great shot of the moon with the new one last night, next post.