Thursday, June 5, 2014

Spring Piano Recital….

Porter and I had our first piano recital!!  It was so exciting and scary at the same time!  Porter has been doing amazing this year in piano, I love to hear him play and to see him progress, he really is great at it. I have always wanted to take lessons and I am so grateful to finally have the opportunity.  We take lessons from my friend Nichole.  For the recital Porter played the Star Wars theme and I played a song called Largo.  We both totally rocked them!  The cool thing about the recital is that Porter and I were able to play a song together!  We chose Take Me Out to the Ballgame.  It was a fun and upbeat song.  I thought we played it okay, we have played it better at home together.  It was so intimidating to play on a huge and beautiful piano.  Next time, I will go early and practice.  It just felt and sounded different than our piano at home.  Anyway, we made it through and it was a great experience.


DSC_1854
Me being nervous before the recital.

  DSC_1860
You will take a picture with your mom!

DSC_1863

DSC_1867

No comments: