Friday, November 11, 2011

My own attempt at family pictures....

I have gotten tired of looking at my kids old face shots on the wall and the fact that Porter's was from the summer of 2010, it was time to face the facts, we needed new family pictures. So after a few trips to our local park and minor complaining from Porter that he had to wear something other than basketball shorts and a t-shirt, we got something that I felt good hanging on our wall.

Family fall/2011
Family

10-24-2011 113
My handsome boy.

Carlee 2011
Sweetest girl.

Tessa
Miss Tessa May.

Marin
Oh......the peanut.

Dad and Mom
My hubby and me.

The Fam
Walking Family.

11-9-2011 038
These girls are such good buds.

So for now I am satisfied. I would really love to have a professional do our pictures one day, but I am just to cheap.
*Andrea I need to be closer to you.
*Thanks Kim for meeting me at the park last minute and helping!

3 comments:

andrea said...

Cheap or not I think YOU did awesome! Love them all & even more love the people in them & wish I could see them more. Miss you!!

Erin said...

Those pictures are to die for Shay! You did an amazing job!I love all of the fall colors . You have a BEAUTIFUL family!!

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures! Love your family! Miss you guys
(um where did you get your boots?!)