Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My little has two bigs....

Tessa started pre-school this week, I am in total shock! The baby that I had when we first moved to Ohio is now in pre-school, I cannot believe it!

She is going to a pre-school at a local high school, it is only $25, a total score. It is one of those programs that the high school students teach. She has been assigned two "bigs", Charlene and Shelby. Tessa is with them the entire time, they are best friends for sure. The other night, Tessa asked me if they could be in our family, so I think things are going well. Oh, and another bonus is that two of her friends are going there too!

11-9-2011 002
Tessa and her big Shelby coming out to the car.

11-9-2011 003
My little Tessa May.

11-9-2011 005
Tessa is rocking an Olivia backpack.

No comments: