Monday, June 21, 2010

What have I been up to?

this....




I have officially opened up and Etsy shop selling these awesome towel bags. The bags are inspired by sister in law and they have been to so fun to use and make. I use my bag everyday at the pool and I cannot believe how much I can fit in there. Typically we have 7 towels we take to the pool and I put our toy bag in there too, it is amazing. Best of all it is a towel, so it dries well and I can wash it!!

So take a minute and check out shayzrbeam on Etsy. I am going to put a special surprise in the towel bag for the first 5 people who make a purchase!!

*I would like to thank my friend Lauralee for making my banner, she did awesome, it was what I asked her for to a "T".

10 comments:

Coil Fam said...

I have used the one Aubrey gave me for favorite things several times. It is an awesome bag. I love the blue or the green with the pink handles that you made. So cute!

Lauralee said...

I'm, of course, in love with the yellow one! I'm so excited for you, and impressed that you've opened it all up so quickly! Impressive. And thanks for the shout out.

The Coombs Family said...

Those are so cute! Ironically, we just had an girls night for Miaja and her friends and we made those for little summer pool bags! I love them! I let eh girls sew their own bags so they aren't nearly as adorable as yours! Hope your shop is a success!

Christina M Dely said...

What a great idea! Congratulations on your business endevors! I will remember the towel bags when I need any gifts this summer! XOXO

Erin said...

Shay you are awsome!!! I can't wait to go check our your shop. I used our bag for Emry's swim lessons and got a comment on it at least once a day, they are great!

Erin said...

okay, I just checked out your shop and those bags are adorable!! I love the pocket you put on them too!

Leymaster Family said...

What a great idea! Hhmmm I may just have to get one of those. By the way I am WAY missing my pool right now! How are you doing sporting the belly in the suit? gotta love it!

Massage, the Healing Journey said...

Lovin that new business of yours! Great idea! Wish I had one now ;D
Congratulations!

The Coombs Family said...

So I instantly thought opf you when I was googling for ideas of a craft to do with the kids and I ran across the idea of doing a beach towel/picnic blanket. You simply sew ripstop fabric to a large beach towel and then you have a nice quick blanket to take to the pool or beach. I think the kids and I are going to make one. Hope your having a great day!

andrea said...

I am so excited for you! I hope it is very successful, and I am sure it will be! You've been wanting to do this for a long time, so awesome that you did! I love and miss you!!