Saturday, February 20, 2010

Greenhouse Reunion....

This morning we went to the Cleveland Greenhouse to do pictures of the kids. Thank you to Porter who reminded me that the pictures on the wall were old and needed to be updated. It was fun to be there again, it is a very beautiful place, although my heart was aching for the friends who showed us such a great place. Here is the outcome....

2-20-2010 090

2-20-2010 023

2-20-2010 085

2-20-2010 039

2-20-2010 112

2-20-2010 054

2-20-2010 114
2-20-2010 098

7 comments:

D said...

So cute! I can't believe how big the three of them are getting. And Carlee looks so much like you Shay with those big blue eyes and that long thick hair. Good job on the pictures, can you come and take mine next?! Love you and miss you.

Coil Fam said...

I am the luckiest grandma in the world. I definitely have the cutest grandkids. Porter is so handsome. He is really starting to look more and more like a young boy, very, very handsome. And Carlee is SO gorgeous. Her hair is amazing and the twinkle in her eye makes me smile. And Miss Tessa May looks a lot like her mom in these pictures. I just want to hug all of them. Soon, very soon...

Lauralee said...

cute cute pictures. We went to the greenhouse yesterday-small world eh? But it sure has great lighting, eh?

andrea said...

Holy Gymboree!? Were those clogs pricey!? I love the photos! I am glad you went back! I loved that place, and the pictures of all of us there before we left. Seeing how much the kids have grown since then makes me want to cry :( I love you!

Erin said...

Those are just darling shay! You so much talent behind the camera lense! All three of the kids are just beautiful!

The Coombs Family said...

They all look adorable! Miss you guys!

The Perks of Life! said...

Love the shoes. Your kids are beautiful! No wonder you are supposed to have four kids!