Friday, February 27, 2009

Special Delivery....

Last week we got a special box in the mail from Grandma Great....a box of hats that she made. Grandma Great is amazing and for all of her great grand kids that are in school, she makes enough hats for them to give to their classmates. Porter was so proud to take and carry the box into his school all by himself. I was so impressed with all of the kids when they chose the hat they wanted, no fighting over colors at all, they were all just happy to be getting a new hat. I was also very surprised at how many of the boys chose the pick and purple colored hats leaving more black, green, and orange for the girls.



Tessa was also very pleased with the box because it gave her something to put into her mouth when I was not looking....grose!




Tessa the resorted back to her teething ring when I took the box lid away, she is so funny.

3 comments:

Massage, the Healing Journey said...

I love reading your stories! Funny..CSU.I thought oo, a California school..well, I was WRONG!! LOL, AND THe kids are way funny with the Great grand beenies.Ginny

andrea said...

That is amazing that your Grandma Great does that!! How cool :) I bet all the parents thought that was pretty awesome! Good for you also for going to Lizzie's dive event, you are the best.

Coil Fam said...

I love it. Grandma Great is amazing at 85, almost, she is still thinking of others. I think she made about 150 hats this year. Most of them during the month of January. I should have taken a picture of her with all of them.