Wednesday, February 25, 2009

FACE.....book

Okay, so I am totally freaking out about Facebook. I am sure that everyone has heard about it before. Anyway, the other night one of my friends from Utah called and mentioned something about Facebook and our high school 10 year reunion coming up. So the next day I went to Facebook and typed in my e-mail only to be reminded that I already had an account that I thought I had deleted. Andy and his sister Lauren made it for me forever ago as a joke. It had a picture of our old lady family friend Beverly and it said my occupation was State Street and that I was ovulating. After I had changed all of that and got over the embarrassment and fear that someone I know maybe saw that, I took some time to find people. First of all I cannot believe how many people have a Facebook page, it's crazy!!!!! But my overall opinion (not that it matters in any way) is that Facebook is cool. I think it is a great way to connect and in my case re-connect with friends. I have found so many friends on there that I have lost touch with over the years. Some are people that helped make me the person that I am and were there for me in the hardest times of my life. The point of this is, go and check out Facebook, it really is neat and a great way to find old friends.

5 comments:

Shellie said...

I just went on there and tried to find you but couldn't...

Summer said...

Dude, I can't believe your now friends with Moo, NUTS!! Wow, that's awesome though, I told you it was cool :) Careful though, it can become addicting!

andrea said...

Yeah, you were pretty into it...to the point of yelling at me via facebook chat!! :) nice one shay. Don't get too addicted!

Jessie Gold Price said...

I love it, and I love that you love it! We are friends!

Unknown said...

Shay n family,
Wow, that is a beautiful place! I am looking forward to seeing it soon!
Give all the kids a lovie from Glama.
Can I get a direct flight if I leave from LAX? Ruths eye surgery healing is coming along. She loves to be called greandma great even though she isn't the original. It makes her happy. Shalalabingbing I love you more than words can say!
Glama - Mom