Saturday, December 21, 2013

Girl Day….

December is such a fun time of year and also a little crazy.  The girls and I did some last minute Christmas shopping today at Murdoch's, of our favorite stores, although there is not much to choose from here in Helena.  I have had many moments where I cannot believe that I am the mom to three beautiful, crazy, fun, and sweet girls.  Today was one of those.  I watched them for a minute at the store just laughing and being together as sisters.  They were probably a little louder than they should have been, but they were happy, truly happy with life, and that is what makes me happy as their mom.

After shopping, we went home, took a 5 minute breather and then got ready for their surprise.  I was taking Carlee and Tessa to see the Nutcracker with Nana!  Nana came to our house and then we all drove together to Mckenzie River Pizza Co., another one of our favorite places.  The Nutcracker was so fun to see and it was fun to see Carlee watch and understand what was happening.  The girls loved the music and dancing, it was a great performance and a great night!














No comments: