Thursday, April 21, 2011

The crib is full....

My kids have a a terrible habit of going to rescue Marin as soon as she wakes up from a nap, the poor girl cannot even moan once and they are in there giving her a very rude and loud awakening. This particular day when Porter went in her room to get her, I noticed a few minutes later that he still had not come out of her room. These thoughts of "where is he?" were soon interrupted with some loud laughter, and as a parent of four children, I have learned that anytime there is loud laughter, it is not good. I went into Marin's room only to discover this....

4-20-2011 002

4-20-2011 010

4-20-2011 014

4-20-2011 016

Luckily we have a very awesome and sturdy crib that has somehow made it through many, many, many, many, did I say many, moves.

I love seeing these pictures, they are so cute, and it is crazy to believe that they are all mine, I am responsible for each of one them. And as crazy as they make me sometimes, especially when Andy is working so much and I feel like a single parent, not a day goes by that they don't make me laugh and smile. I am so lucky.

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

what great pictures. I love all their smiling faces. It's a party!