Saturday, February 12, 2011

Carlee's Gymnastics....

I think putting Carlee in gymnastics is the best things we have ever done. She loves it so much and they do so many fun things. Everyday she goes it is different, they do bars, rope swings, obstacle courses, giant parachute, balance beam, etc. It is so fun to watch her laugh and smile the whole time. Carlee is a girl who cannot sit still, she is always bouncing, dancing, or pointing her toes.

2-10-11 003
This is so hard for me to watch, I literally feel sick every time...

2-10-11 020

2-10-11 021

2-10-11 026

2-10-11 030

2 comments:

danilawson said...

Look at Carlee hang upside down. I can’t even believe how amazing and big she is getting. I mean not Carlee, but MS. Madame, your balance is quite adequate and the way you jump oh so very high on that trampoline is breath taking; I am so very glad that you have taken interest in such a fun activity.
PS the reason I wrote that way is because the last time I spoke to MS. Madame on the phone she told me she was no longer Carlee, and spoke very proper language, I mean English, oh you get what mean.

Erin said...

Carlee is amazing! She looks like she is having a blast! Now I totally want to sign Emry up for gymnastics!