Friday, August 13, 2010

A Treasure....

marin on scale 105

KayLee and I were out looking for antiques and found this old baby scale and we both knew instantly that it would perfect for baby pictures. KayLee stole this scale for only eight bucks!!!! Hello, the guy at the store did not do his research...we did. Anyway, we played with it tonight and thankfully Marin cooperated and it doesn't hurt that KayLee has a rockin' camera. I think the outcome is great. I look at this picture and cannot believe that this angel is mine.

8 comments:

Erin said...

That is the most precious picture in the world!! I can't believe that you guys found that scale for 8 dollars!?! I also can't believe that you are out shopping already, you rock shay!

Shellie said...

This pic is amazing!!! I love it! Congrats you guys on number 4! Can't wait to meet her someday.

Christina Dely said...

Absolutely stunning photo of your little one! I have actually been looking for a scale like this for my newborn shots. Great find!

andrea said...

That is awesome! I love the scale, and Marin is even cuter... of course :)

Lauralee said...

oh my goodness. That is so precious! I love her little squished lips! And the scale is awesome.

Leymaster Family said...

Love the flower headband. Who made that darling thing? :>

The Coombs Family said...

What a beautiful girl Shay! Wish I could be closer to give her a hug. Love ya.

orangeunique said...

So sad we missed meeting the little angel. Way cute photo. But, I wouldn't expect any thing less from you. Congrats!