Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Marin Ruth has arrived....

Marin was born on Saturday August 7, 2010 at 2:44 p.m.
She weighed 8 pounds 11 ounces and was 21 and a half inches long.

I cannot believe that she is here and so many thoughts, feelings, and emotions are going through my mind right now. I cannot even begin to guess how many hours I have spent just starring at her and thinking about how beautiful she is and how amazing her spirit is. I feel so incredibly lucky to have been blessed with another healthy baby girl.

Having Marin was a whirlwind, the day and whole experience was nothing like I thought it would be, but I would not change anything. I am just so grateful to have an amazing husband, children, and support system (KayLee, I cannot imagine the past few days without you here). I have had many of those moments where I evaluate my life since I met Andy and since we have been married. I am truly humbled by all of it, how did I get to be so blessed. I never in my wildest dreams that I would have 4 children, let alone, one boy and three girls, but now that I do, I cannot imagine my world any other way.

She's here
She's here!

The stats
Our biggest baby yet!

Mommy's new little one
I finally get to hold her.

Daddy and his girl
I loved looking over at Andy putting her in front of the window, I had to grab the camera and snap this, you can just see the joy on his face.

Family Photo
We are a big crew now.

Waiting for baby
Waiting for us to get home

Center of attention
Center of attention

he just cannot get enough
If I cannot find Porter, he is probably doing this.

Tessa sharing suckers
Tessa just likes to show her stuff.

Up for a minute
Marin does a lot of yawning.

So peaceful
She is such a realxed little baby.

8 comments:

Christina Dely said...

Shay! She is just perfect! And how gorgeous do you look after giving birth? How do you do that??? I actually heard the name Marin for the first time a few weeks ago & thought how beautiful and unique it was :)

Chatty Family said...

Congratulations Shay! She is so beautiful. Great job!

The Orgill Family said...

OH, she is beautiful!!!! Please let me know how it is to have 4 little ones. I'm trying to convince me and Dustin on the jump to 4, we are a little scared.

Congrats!!!!

Erin said...

Oh, shay she is so incredibly beautiful, I think she looks so much like you in the picture where she is yawning. Congratulations, we are so happy for you, I love that you are so happy too!! love you!

The Coombs Family said...

O.K. seriously, do you always have to take such cute pictures!!! You look and are beautiful and so is that little girl. Time flies so quickly. I never would have imagined you guys with porter and three girls...yet it is perfect. We love you guys.

Lauralee said...

She is beautiful! I'm so glad everything went so well.

Unknown said...

So cute. Seriously just perfect.

andrea said...

I can't believe you are a family of SIX! She is so cute, and I adore that picture of Porter with her. Precious. I love all of those kids.