Monday, December 14, 2009

It's a double....

My morning started out with one of these!!!!!!

12-14-09 053


I have never seen a double yolk in my whole 28 years of life. I think I have heard that is a sign of good luck, well that is what I am going to let myself think, I could use it right now, actually couldn't everyone in the world use some good luck. I know this sounds greedy, but if good luck could bring me anything, I would want it to bring me a winning lottery ticket. I know that the right thing to say would be that I hope it would bring me health and happiness, but seriously winning the lottery would be amazing!! Andy and I always talk about the things we would do with that kind of money whenever we see the 79 million dollar lottery sign, it makes for some good and interesting conversation.

5 comments:

Jessie Gold Price said...

Shay-
I have kind of an inside joke about the double yolk thing. You should ask Lars. :) Love you Shay! Hope your double yolk does bring you good luck!

Erin said...

I saw a double yoke for the first time just a couple of months ago too. It is a pretty exciting thing:) Good luck with your lotto ticket!

Chris and Aubrey said...

Could it be a sign of things to come? Never seen one but that was neat. As for the lottery Chris and I have those discussions and we would be somewhere else.

D said...

I have gotten that three times in my life... and during those three times I was pregnant, it always happens the week I find out I am pregnant too.

Okie Bloxhams said...

thats cool, i saw one when i was about 15.