Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The cast is off….

Carlee got her cast off yesterday!!  Again, a huge relief and again, I am so proud of her.  She is amazing through the whole process, never complaining and very independent.  I told Andy that I wanted to surprise her and take her for a pedicure after the cast came off.  She has been asking for so long to go and have one, and I figured this would be the perfect time, she deserved it!  Before we went to the salon we stopped and got vanilla steamers, which I still cannot believe sometimes that she doesn't like chocolate!  Carlee loved having them rub her legs and scrub her feet, especially the one that had been covered in a cast, they even did her nails!  This was a a fun thing for us girls to do and I am just relieved that we can move on from the broken bones.  I am just hoping Carlee has a great summer, cast free!


IMG_4598

IMG_4599

IMG_4601

IMG_4603

IMG_4605

No comments: