Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A few of my Favorite Things.....

One of the coolest things I do with Andy's mom and sister's is Favorite Things. We get together once a year and give each other one of our favorite things from the year. It can be anything from a candle, lotion, make-up, a rug, jewelry, etc. This year we went to a restaurant in Layton and had dinner together and exchanged our favorite things. We always have so much fun laughing and talking. This was a super special time though because it is when La La officially announced that she was pregnant!! We were all sitting there crying and she told us the great news. I love these ladies and I am so grateful for them in my life. I always look forward to this day every year and appreciate so much the things that they choose as their favorite. 8-17-2012 047

No comments: