Friday, December 30, 2011

Random December....

So as I have been going through my pictures, I am sad to say that I did not take any pictures on Christmas with my camera! I took a few and a video on my i-pod, but that does not count. I can only think that it must have been too early for me and I was too excited to pause to get the camera. But I have found a few random pictures from the month that I thought were fun.

12-19-2011 002
Porter and Marin reading. Porter is so good with her, best big brother ever. I love when I find them doing things like this together.

12-19-2011 003
She loves this book, there is a finger puppet in the back that she thinks is so funny.

12-19-2011 001
We also had another white elephant party this year which was hilarious as usual. Some crazy gifts were given such as a tic tac throw, a snuggie and inflatable chair (ours), Easy Feet (google it), scary clowns and sanitizer, reindeer poop, and crazy candy and some quality movies. It was great fun.

12-30-2011 005
We got some great packages in the mail this year. This is a picture of the kids sporting all of their things my my parents in Montana. The kids wore the reindeer antlers everywhere!

And at the end of the month Andy and I got to go out on a date for our anniversary. It was so fun, I love just being together being able to talk without any interruption. I truly married my best friend.

12-30-2011 001

12-30-2011 004
10 years baby!

So that is all for December, it was a super busy month and a great way to end the year!

No comments: