Saturday, January 22, 2011

Porter Star Student....

Porter was the star student the week school started after the Christmas break. He was so excited to be line leader, have lunch with the principal, and to read a book to the class. The last day of the week, the girls and I went into the class and I brought star shaped sugar cookies for everyone. I was so lucky to be there while he read the book to the class. Usually the parents come in and read the book, but Porter decided that he could do it and I was fine with that, more power to him.

1-22-2011 009
Carlee was protecting Marin from all the curious kids.

1-22-2011 011
Porter with his sisters, such cute kiddos.

Here is Porter reading David Gets In Trouble to his class....


I am so proud of Porter and what a good kid he is. He really is a STAR!!

No comments: