Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Caleb and La La part 2....

We wrapped up the trip with a treat night from Fragapanne, sleepover, apple picking and toe nail painting....

10-16-2010 001
Caleb went to the bakery and chose almost one of everything as a surprise for the kids, it was so good!!

10-16-2010 002
At the orchard.

10-16-2010 004
Tessa loved looking out over the side, it was so beautiful!!

10-16-2010 009
Only Caleb could lift someone to the top of the apple tree.

10-16-2010 016
My girls

10-16-2010 019
These scarecrows were pretty funky looking and Caleb could not resist.

10-16-2010 027
Clearly we were all exhausted.

10-16-2010 030
La La doing glitter toes, who knew there was a glitter fairy.

10-16-2010 037
Caleb and some last minute snuggles.

So, I think it is pretty clear how much fun we had with our visitors. It just means so much that they would come all this way and spend their break time with us. Caleb and La La, I love you so much. You are so fun to be around, our kids are so lucky to have you as their aunt and uncle, thanks for some great memories.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Tonight Luaren was telling me how much fun she had and how Marin is the most absolutly perfect baby. I can't wait to meet her, she is just beautiful! Apple picking sounds like a blast too, I love your picures. I am so glad that they were able to visit and you guys had such a fabulous time!

Coil Fam said...

Is it just me or has Tessa grown legs in the past few months. The picture of her looking over the railing of the wagon makes her look so tall. I'm so glad Lauren and Caleb could be with you, but I was a little homesick the whole time they were there knowing I was missing out on the fun. I hope you know how much you are loved and how much you are missed everyday.

The Perks of Life! said...

Love the pics, especially the one of Tessa and Carlee at the orchard! Miss you like crazy!!!

andrea said...

OH NO! Don't post about the apple orchard...I'll seriously die. I love you and miss you! (But I am happy you had fun!!)

D said...

Okay, Okay, Okay if you keep posting pictures like this I will just have to get on a plane and fly out there so I can join in all the apple picking, toe nail painting, buffalo wing eating, late night game playing, good old' Coil-Ohio fun. I miss you and whenever someone gets to come out and see you and I don't get to tag along it drives me crazy. I just hate being left out of all the fun, especially when it comes to you and Lala.

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big Tessa has gotten. The hair makes her look so much older.