Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hot springs on a cold day….

My awesome friend Kayise asked if I wanted to take the kids to Fairmont Hot Springs for the day because they were out of school.  I have wanted to go there since we moved to Helena, but just haven't found the time.  Going this day was perfect because the kids were out of school and I didn't want them to just sit home.  We loaded up and headed out mid morning, making it there just before lunch.  What an awesome place!!  It is a giant indoor pool/hot spring inside of a hotel. They also have a giant slide outside but I wasn't able to go on it because of Marin, but Porter and Carlee said it was great.  The water is so warm there is no need to get out and no ones lips turned purple.  The kids had a ton of fun swimming around and being there with friends.  We stayed there pretty much the whole day and I had to drag the kids out of the pool.  Andy wasn't able to go because he was working and I so wish he could have seen how awesome this place was.  It really is the perfect activity for winter because it is indoors so I think we will plan a family overnighter there next year.


DSC_1060

DSC_1062

DSC_1063

DSC_1068

No comments: