Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Father Daughter Dance....

I had no idea how excited Carlee would be for the Girl Scout Father Daughter Dance. She was so into getting all dressed up, wearing my jewlery, putting on my makeup and perfume, and having her hair curled. I know when we were all done getting her ready she truly felt beautiful.

2-10-2012 001
Here she is next to her fish that she colored for the decorations at the dance.

2-10-2012 005
Here are Andy and Carlee taking a break to have some treats.

Andy said the dance was really fun. He did say he was a little surprised by the lack of dancing by some of the dad's, but not by Andy, I know he was out there shaking his groove thing. Towards the end of the night he gave Carlee the choice of spending money on the raffle tickets, or going to get ice cream....she chose ice cream. He said when they got to the ice cream place Carlee suggested that they sit in the car and talk instead of sitting inside the ice cream place. I thought that was so cute! I am so happy that they were able to go together and to have this special time together, it meant so much to Carlee.

No comments: