Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bleeding Red Birthday for Andy....

Happy Birthday to Andy Bush, I cannot believe that you are getting closer to 40!! (j/k) This year Andy's birthday was crazy because he has been working so much, so I tried to make it as special as I could. He had meetings in the morning, but as soon as he got home in the afternoon, I surprised him with a babysitter and we went to see a movie. I told him we were going to see The Help, but really we went and saw Moneyball. Then we came home and got the kiddos and went to wings, Andy's favorite place. The greatest part of his birthday was his tickets to the U vs. Pitt football game that was in Pittsburgh. I got a ticket for he and Porter to go, a little father son time.

10-24-2011 001
The morning before the game, they were properly dressed and Porter made an awesome sign.

10-24-2011 002
I love the socks.

photo
My cute boys at the game.

photo1


So Happy Birthday to the most amazing man I know. Andy you amaze me all of the time with your ability to be so good to us. We all love you.

1 comment:

The Coombs Family said...

Happy Birthday Andy! Looks like it was a great day!