Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Tessa May

Holy cow, I am a mother of three amazing children! I cannot believe how the Lord has blessed me and our little family. Tessa was born on Tuesday July 22nd, she was 8 lbs 3 oz, and 21 inches long. Tessa being born was so incredible, I had no idea I could love her so much. Kay Lee was here to help with Porter and Carlee which we appreciate so much. Porter and Carlee love this little baby so much. I am so pleased with how they have been with her. That does not mean that I have not said 'be soft" or "no, no" five million times. We are all doing well, I cannot believe how good I feel and am moving aorund with having a baby less than one week ago. Thank you so much to everyone who has called, brought us food, and is thinking of us, it truly means so much.

6 comments:

Shellie said...

Yeah for the Coils! That picture at the top of your blog is priceless! I love it! We miss you already! Take care!

The Perks of Life! said...

And Happy Birthday to you Shay!!!

Unknown said...

You guys are the best! Congrats on the new little one! She is just perfect. Love you guys
Clara, Brian, and Will

Coil Fam said...

You did it! You have a blog...I love it. Happy Birthday Shay! Squeeze the kids for me.
Love, Bama

andrea said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! We are finally home, so we'll have to get together soon!

Unknown said...

To my Family,
I am so proud of you. All the hard work patience & love is paying off.
You are the perfect all American family. I am honored to have these 3 blessed grand children. I thank you for them. I can't wait to visit.
Your blog is 5 star!!! I must admit I look @ your blog daily. It helps the pain of being so far away.
Be well and I love you all more than words can say. Glama Julie